Saturday, December 12, 2009

Right or Not...Its MY Thoughts!


I have allot to say, on any subject you can imagine...
and
Right or Not...It's MY Thoughts!


Instead of standing on my soap box with family and friends, I have decided to give them a break and just blog it!
I have just as much to say as anyone else, my opinion just as valid from my perspective on things.
I am not dumb, I am not a genius
I've lived many lives and seen too many things while living through them,

lot's I've liked, most I have not.


I dont profess to be an English major,
an adequate speller
a 'real' blogger
or even have profound thoughts no one else has had


I'm not out to change the world, though I often wish I could...
I try to hold an educated opinion but some are just from the gut,
that's where I live

I have a mind that is open and can be changed,
but not b.c anyone wants it to change, but b.c it only makes sense to change it.


That's me, anything other than COMMON SENSE drives me nuts,
it's also the biggest thing I think this world is lacking.


So I am going to blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment